Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sam's Post

I turned one. My party kept getting moved. We had to wait for Grandma Terry to get back from Hawaii. Then my doctor wanted mom to test me to see if I was lactose intolerant. Mom didn't want to, but did it anyway to prove to the doctor that I was. Mom gave me 1/2oz of milk in my bottles for one day. I had diarrhea for two weeks. I also was throwing up. Aubrey and Daddy started throwing up too. So we moved the party from Saturday morning to Sunday night. It still turned out nice. The weather was perfect, the family came, and we had breakfast for dinner. I still didn't feel like eating; I was still recovering from the lactose and sickness. I didn't eat my birthday muffin. I loved my singing birthday balloons. I got lots of cars for my birthday--thank goodness!

I'm trying to say mom and dad and uh-oh. I used to sign please and nod yes, but not anymore.
Mom and Dad got me a rolli-pop for my birthday, because it said that it "develops early engineering sense." I don't know about that, but I like to play with it a lot.
I probably could walk if I wanted to, but I don't want to yet. I will if I can hold on to something, but I will not take a step on my own otherwise.
I like to grunt and growl a lot.
I like my routine and come to mom when it's time for a nap.
I love my sister, mom and dad. I smile when they come in my room, and I LOVE to play with them.
I play peek-a-boo every time I get a diaper change.

No comments: